A multimode controller for stepper motors that is extremely easy to configure and use!
This modular motor controller is built to be deployed in applications where minimal electrical setup is required. All that it needs is a power connection using a DC power adapter and a NEMA 17 stepper motor that can be connected using a pluggable electrical connector. Using an LCD and push-button interface, the controller can then be configured to run in a suitable mode depending upon the application. Some of the working modes allow the stepper motor to be used with a gearbox, a linear stage, or both to further achieve more specialized movements.
This motor controller is designed to be used not only in table-top applications but it can easily be fit Inside casings of other equipment, truly making it a swiss-army knife of all motor controllers.
• Plug and play with in-built user interface
• Used with NEMA17 stepper motors (can be provided)
• One equipment, multiple applications
• Pumping, RPM control, linear stage, pattern generation
• It can be directly interfaced with Qosain Scientific’s Physlogger
You can get the PDF version of the brochure by clicking on this link.