A user friendly instrument to detect, measure and display sound waveforms with a high frequency response.
Equipped with a calibrated microphone, PhysBell allows the continuous display and measurements of sound waveforms and noise levels. Frequencies up to 8 kHz can be detected and captured. PhysBell also features an audio jack that allows any microphone or speaker to be attached and extended into precise locations, allowing a rapid qualitative detection of sound intensities. With a fast response time, PhysBell can be used to detect collisions and investigate the mechanics of objects.
- Frequency response: > 8 kHz
- Calibrated microphone included
- 3.5 mm audio cable jack included
- PhysInstrument Class: Analog
- Connects with PhysLogger
- Condition monitoring of machines
- Regulate safe noise levels in workplaces and apartments
- Accurately time collisions and bounces
- Explore the Doppler effect
- Investigate interferences, beats, and resonance