A low-cost balance instrument to measure, record, and plot the mass for demonstrating mass dynamics
A modern, rugged and low-cost balance instrument that allows the measuring, recording, and plotting of mass in real-time to offer an insightful demonstration of the dynamics of changing mass. The need for no prior configuration and inclusion of a hardware tare button (in addition to software control), make it an exceedingly simple instrument to operate.
- Range: 5 kg
- Resolution: 0.1 g
- IP54 rated splash-and-dust protection
- Hardware tare
- No configuration required
- PhysInstrument Class: Digital
- Connects with PhysLogger
- Study the dynamics of water discharge
- Discover the siphoning effect
- Find out the burning rate of a candle
- Investigate and compare volatility
- Compare fluid viscosities
- Just simple mass measurements!
You can get the PDF version of the brochure by clicking on this link.